The OSHA Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) is the highest award in Health and Safety Excellence that OSHA presents to an organization.
This training program will guide attendees with best practices in implementing the OSHA VPP program. It will offer a broad overview of how to work with OSHA to achieve VPP site implementation success.
The instructor will present several scenarios that attendees can relate to. Further, the webinar will also cover:
- Define the key elements and sub elements of the OSHA VPP program
- Define how to get a baseline of a safety culture within your facility
- Define how to best engage employees and senior management in the safety process for VPP site implementation
- Fully comprehend the benefits of establishing a VPP mentor for VPP site implementation
- Understand how to work with OSHA to achieve VPP site implementation success
- Define how to properly fill out and submit the OSHA VPP application
- Discuss best practices and take-always in VPP site implementation
- Answer specific questions or concerns as it relates to OSHA VPP site implementation at your facility
The Inflation Reduction Act, signed into law last week, makes historic investments in our communities. Creating union jobs, taxing the rich, combatting climate change and lowering health care costs are at the forefront of the bill's goals.
If you want details on what else is in this historic bill, keep reading ⤵⤵⤵
- 13 million people will save an average of $800 per year on health insurance premiums.
- Prevents premium hikes for people with Affordable Care Act coverage.
- Medicare can negotiate prescription drug costs, which can lower costs for millions of people.
- Caps insulin costs at $35/month for Medicare beneficiaries.